We are living in the world where perilous situations can happen to anybody, requiring emergency assistance and relief operations. You might be on your way to home from work and suddenly confront an unpredictable accident that you never imagined before.
The problem of parking has increased a lot due to the increasing numbers of vehicles in the country, Due to which people have to face many problems and sometime these problem turns into arguments.
Why is it necessary to put QR code sticker on the vehicle?
Lifecode helps you with a number of problems like;
• If you have parked the car wrong
• Car light is on
• Car window is left open
• Baby is locked inside
• The key of the car stuck in it
• In such situations, anyone can scan the lifecode scanner and give you the information on time.
How does Lifecode QR code sticker works?
• Lifecde QR code based emergency sticker will have to put on your vehicle.
• Lifecode Sticker is available online and at your nearest dealer.
• Once you are complete with downloading the app you have to register by clicking on register your QR option, and then you have to select the type and enter your vehicle number.
• You can fill your details by using lifecode app.
• Bar code will have 2 emergency numbers of the injurer’s family. In case of emergency, if someone wants they can use this app to scan the bar code and inform the injurer’s relatives.
Other facilities of Lifecode:-
• Lifecode provides you many other different facilities.
• You can easily Find nearby hospital, medical shop, police station, petrol pump, mechanic (for car/bike), and puncture shop.
• You can fill you e-challan.
• You can buy insurance.
• How can you scan?
• You can scan from different platforms like;
• Scanner app
• Paytm app
• Google lens
• iPhone camera
• This app does not reveal the name, only provides the surname.
• This is how we provide security to our female users.
• Customers can disable call and message option.
• How Lifecode helps in the event of an accident?
• In the event of an accident, you can scan the Lifecode sticker on the vehicle of the injured person
• You can inform their family about their accident.
• You can send the accident location.
• You can find nearby services.
• Why Lifecode is important for your pets?
• If you have a pet, you can put a Lifecode QR code on their collar, it will be easier for people to return you in case of your loved one go missing.
Very soon we are going to launch Lifecode QR code scanner for kids. So download the Lifecode app and stay connected with LifeCode for more such new updates. Download the app it is available on play store and app store.