An emergency service has become the utmost priority of the Indian government considering the increasing number of accidents. There are various emergency apps present on the play store designed for the protection. Therefore we are going to introduce Lifecode app which is developed by Mr. Shiv Kumar Deegwal, the founder of one of the best web development and digital agency named as ishivax.com. Lifecode QR code scanner will ensure that you are not alone anywhere you go.
The basics of all apps are similar — a user-decided list of emergency contacts to alert, and transmission of GPS-determined location — but the newer ones are easier to use, almost intuitive.
Lifecode scanner app is one of the good options when it comes to emergency apps for your loved one. The app is designed keeping in mind the concept of personal safety and the problem of parking. It incorporates all the essential features such as medical history, emergency contact numbers, nearby services like; nearby hospital, medical shop, police, petrol pump, mechanic (for car/bike), and puncture shop etc. You can also check your e-challan status as well as you can buy insurance also on Lifecode app.
How Does Lifecode QR sticker Works?
- Lifecode QR code based emergency sticker will have to put on your vehicle.
- Lifecode Sticker is available online and at your nearest dealer.
- Once you are complete with downloading the app you have to register by clicking on register your QR button, and then you have to select the type and enter your vehicle number.
- You can fill your personal and vehicle details by using lifecode app.
- Bar code will have 2 emergency numbers of the injurer’s family. In case of emergency, if someone wants they can use this app to scan the bar code and inform the injurer’s relatives.
How Lifecode QR scanner helps you in risks?
- Everyday someone meet with an accident, in some cases family and friends may not know about the patient’s history. Lack of a proper medical history can delay treatment, leading to complications. In such risk Lifecode helps you with the medical history option.
- Basic details can be accessed only if there is internet connection, Most Important Information Your blood group is instantly visible in the app.
- In case of any accident, you can scan the code from rider’s vehicle and inform the family about accident. You can send the location also.
- On the contrary lifecode also helps to contact the vehicle owner if the vehicle has been parked in an unorganized manner.
How is Lifecode helpful for females?
Lifecode is one of the good options when it comes to safety and security for women. The app is designed keeping in mind the concept of personal security. It does not disclose your name; it only provides your nickname, in this way we provide security to our female users. If someone is calling unnecessarily they can disable call and message option.
Why Lifecode is necessary for your pets?
A pet owner’s worst nightmare is losing their pets. If you have a pet, you can put a Lifecode QR code on their collar, it will be easier for people to return you in case of your loved one go missing. Very soon we are going to launch Lifecode Qr code scanner for kids.
Take a look and download the Lifecode app for better experience.